- Creative Technologist.
- IT Professional and InfoSec Professional.
- A firm believer in empathy and being human first.
- In love with all related to IT, Security, Privacy, Creative Coding, Art, and Psychology.
- Blue Teamer.
- I lead human first IT and Security programs and strategies.
- People > profit.
Proactive > reactive.
- Occasional notes over at 🧑🏾🌾 Naya’s Lilium.
- Namos Studio
- Namos Labs
- Namos Security
- Diversify Tech Europe
📚 Books I’ve Read
A list of books I’ve read over time can be found here.
🎨 Favorite Artist
- Ari Melenciano
- Takashi Murakami
- Joshua Davis
- Gustav Klimt
🌐 Somewhere online
- How I built a fair marketplace for freelancers via Makermag.
- A conversation with no-code innovators via the Zapier blog.
- How Naya Moss become The Boss – Pixel Geek Community Spotlight via the Pixel Geek Youtube Channel.
Founders Tea – Hack and Learn 2020 via the Tech by Choice Youtube Channel.
Q & A With Naya Moss: What is the future of remote Work? on the Society x Tech Blog.
What Is a Human-Centric Security Culture? via the Dashlane Blog.
26 newsletters by indie makers you should subscribe to via the Makermag Blog.
How This Tech Training Program Helped Build My Future via the Huffington Post.
Cyber Careers Q&A with Infosec Leader Naya Moss Twitter via the Dashlane blog